Skip to main content

Puma Bagatti

Puma Bagatti, 8 x 8 inches oil on board, sold

Puma is my niece's kitty and more than a month ago, she commissioned me to paint him.  I think I captured the attitude of most cats with this portrait.  They are so the kings of their life.  Maybe it's that Puma doesn't like Mondays.   In process photos are posted on facebook.

Comments

  1. Viewing this with a big grin on my face. You captured the attitude PERFECTLY! I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cardinal Conclave

ACEO, 2.5 x 3.5 inches Watercolor, $ 18. Buy with Paypal As of this posting the Roman Catholic Cardinals are still in conclave to discover the next pope.  I'm not Roman Catholic but I do have a wonderment about the this process because it's so entwined in mystery.   This little watercolor Cardinal was at my bird feeder where he grabbed a sunflower seed and quickly flew to a tree limb to perch and enjoy.  After which he waits his turn to return.   

Little Dee, No.1

Little Dee, No. 1 - Oil on Canvas, 2 x 2 inches with Easel $20.  Buy with Paypal This is an experiment  to force myself to say more with less.  Painting with less brushwork because I have to!  Also, I don't paint on canvas, so I have to get use to that.  But I am having fun.

Otter Mug Shot No. 6

Otter Mug Shot No. 6, 5 x 5 inches, Oil on Gessoboard Buy with Paypal  $ 60. The last day of 2014 finds me in the studio being inspired to paint another River Otter.  Just love these adorable playful creatures.  This otter and artist wish all a very safe and happy New Year's eve celebration.  I have my wonderful granddaughter visiting and soon we'll be hitting the market to load up a cart full of junk food.